Thursday 13 June 2013

Interim post: pre- 'Royal Three Counties Show'

All it needs now are the visitors and action in the main arena
I'm back on the Showground in readiness for the opening tomorrow of the 'Royal Three Counties Show'. Trawling through an advance copy of the Show Guide, it is going to be bigger and better than ever before. (If only my technology hasn't been misbehaving, I could add more photos and up to the minute news.) All should be sorted once I am in the Press Area tomorrow. Meanwhile, do click on the Show website, and do come along and enjoy the very best in "Food, Farming, Countryside" - Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire at its most beautiful.

Clear signage all around
the Showground will
facilitate your visit
My husband (photographer Ray Quinton), has been all round the Showground, taking images which he is now downloading and which I will have ready to post tomorrow. Though there is so much I want to see that it may not be until evening that I get around to it! He has also been talking to many of the farming community - it really IS a farming show, and how magnificent that it should be so.

My other announcement is that I have created a photo scrapbook of images we have taken at the various shows we have attended here over the years. It's called 'Malvern Three Counties Showground Scrapbook' and as yet it has only two images in it! We have thousands which I will add bit - a memory of the enjoyment that we - and so many others - have gained from visiting here. Log into it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment