Sunday 29 September 2013

Memories from the Malvern Autumn Show - and signing out

General activities around the Showground (Saturday afternoon)

Day Two of the Malvern Autumn Show and the weather is still perfect. What a bonus; so much easier to take pictures without umbrellas obscuring the scene! Though gardeners and outdoor people never mind that, do they? Dry and warm conditions just make it all more pleasurable.


I found time to enjoy the many exhibitors demonstrating their creative
skills, which fed my passion for both nostalgia and creativity

It's time for me to sign off for now, at the end of a very busy season at the Malvern Three Counties Showground. There are more Shows to come this year with which I am not involved - details on the TCAS website. It has  been such a privilege to get to know so many of the dedicated team who put together the events about which I have written since beginning this Blog in February; their support has been invaluable in bringing you news and images - all the previews, and 'blogging live'. YOUR support as reader and follower of what has appeared is also so very much appreciated, as is that of the many exhibitors I have interviewed and featured. Thankyou to you all.


With a second day at my disposal, I was able to re-visit the 'growing' areas
Whilst I've been working in the Press Room creating this last post, my
photographer husband, Ray Quinton, has been out and about taking
many more images through which to remember the Show.

Plans are already in progress for 2014 with some imaginative and exciting innovations. It may be trite  to say so, but WATCH THIS SPACE.

Memories of a splendid two days



No comments:

Post a Comment